APC is a trade association consisting of more than 400 members that include contractors, consulting engineers, material suppliers, manufacturers, and others with an interest in Pennsylvania’s road and bridge construction industry. The association has been serving the industry for more than 80 years and represents the majority of active highway contractors in the state.
Recent Tweets by APC
- Wolf administration begins search for public transit solution December 4, 2018
- PHIA News Digest – Vol. 3, No. 47 December 3, 2018
- PennDOT’s November Lettings Top $150 Million November 30, 2018
- PHIA News Digest – Vol. 3, No. 46 November 28, 2018
- PHIA News Digest – Vol. 3, No. 45 November 19, 2018