APC is a trade association consisting of more than 400 members that include contractors, consulting engineers, material suppliers, manufacturers, and others with an interest in Pennsylvania’s road and bridge construction industry. The association has been serving the industry for more than 80 years and represents the majority of active highway contractors in the state.
Recent Tweets by APC
- PHIA News Digest – Vol. 4, No. 3 January 14, 2019
- Capital Beltway tabbed for major improvements January 10, 2019
- Transportation Committee chairs announced January 10, 2019
- PennDOT Ends 2018 with $2.5 billion in Contract Lettings January 9, 2019
- PHIA News Digest – Vol. 4, No. 2 January 7, 2019