APC’s next Coffee with Counsel will cover a broad range of topics related to the unprecedented issues impacting the highway construction industry that have occurred in the last ninety days. APC’s legal counsel Jim Kutz will discuss topics that include:
- issues related to PennDOT’s COVID 19 Guidance Documents;
- how PennDOT contractors can maximize their right to recovery and protect their interests on ongoing highway projects;
- the statutory authority for the Governor’s exercise of his Police Powers;
- court cases challenging the Governor’s actions;
- how several contract clauses impact contractors when a force majeure or change in government regulation occurs;
- why government contracts may be treated differently than private contracts;
- tort liability issues related to the pandemic;
- and, lessons learned for future contract negotiations;
Questions are welcomed during the online event and in advance during registration.
- REGISTER HERE
- Registration is Required to Participate
Registration information will be available closer to the training date.