Future Leaders of Industry met this week in western PA to kick off APC’s Statewide Transportation Innovation Council study of e-Construction and Partnering. It is recognized that, using digital e-Construction technologies, DOTs can enhance partnering among stakeholders on project teams while improving communications and workflow to streamline the delivery of projects. The question is whether our current workforce is ready to use e-Construction both from the PennDOT side and the consultant/contractor side? The study will determine how e-Construction and Partnering concepts can complement one another to result in higher quality construction projects. The study will identify those impediments and make recommendations for changes to make the move to a paperless project site successful while helping to foster a culture of cooperation and communication among project teams.
Recent Tweets by APC
- PHIA News Digest – Vol. 3, No. 32 August 14, 2018
- PennDOT July Letting Results August 13, 2018
- Registration Now Open for 2018 PHIA Annual Transportation Conference & Meeting August 8, 2018
- PHIA News Digest – Vol. 3, No. 31 August 6, 2018
- PHIA News Digest – Vol. 3, No. 30 August 1, 2018