Statistics tell part of the story about speed-related accidents in highway work zones. The Chatley family can attest to the human consequences. Jay and Stacy Chatley joined fellow members of Associated Pennsylvania Constructors in commemorating National Work Zone Awareness Week by asking legislators to send an automated speed enforcement bill to Gov. Tom Wolf.
Recent Tweets by APC
- PennDOT & Turnpike Combined Letting History – updated Jan. 2019 January 17, 2019
- PHIA News Digest – Vol. 4, No. 3 January 14, 2019
- Capital Beltway tabbed for major improvements January 10, 2019
- Transportation Committee chairs announced January 10, 2019
- PennDOT Ends 2018 with $2.5 billion in Contract Lettings January 9, 2019