February 28, 2020 @ 9:00am
Featuring TQI Facilitator Brian Link and PennDOT Technical Lead Bill Beaumariage, ADE for Design, District 12-0
Alternate Procurement (Best Value) is Coming to PA. A working group from industry (APC and ACEC/PA) has been meeting with PennDOT and Turnpike officials as part of the Transportation Quality Initiative (TQI) to develop a model for a potential framework for Best Value procurement. The working group has been led by APC Task Force Co-Chair Steve Muck, PennDOT Co-Chair Melissa Batula, and PTC Co-Chair Joe Roman. The Speaker Series will feature TQI Facilitator Brian Link from Michael Baker, APC Executive Vice President Bob Latham and PennDOT Technical Lead Bill Beaumariage, ADE for Design, District 12.
- Learn about the potential scope of design build projects.
- See what the task force has learned from Virginia, Maryland, and other states on the design-build best-value model that are working for their projects.
- Consider what are the proper projects for these types of contracting.
- Hear about a framework proposal for a design-build best-value.
- Learn how industry will continue to have substantial input to the process.
This webinar is available to APC Members Only.