CT H-17-020 – Proposes specific measures to control rain damage to freshly placed bridge deck concrete, and restates other finished concrete quality requirements including the thresholds for remove and replace. Due to an oversight, APC missed the August 18 closing date for comments, but nevertheless intends to submit any pertinent comments by members which we receive by Wednesday, August 23. To review the documents, use the links below.Forward comments to APC’s Leonard Bellanca.
Recent Tweets by APC
- PHIA News Digest – Vol. 3, No. 32 August 14, 2018
- PennDOT July Letting Results August 13, 2018
- Registration Now Open for 2018 PHIA Annual Transportation Conference & Meeting August 8, 2018
- PHIA News Digest – Vol. 3, No. 31 August 6, 2018
- PHIA News Digest – Vol. 3, No. 30 August 1, 2018