S-15-024 (Step 2) – Proposes to make changes to the RC-15 Standard for Embankment Widening in PUB 72M. The changes are to promote the constructability and quality when repairing or widening embankment slopes while using rock and or soil fill for any Maintenance work under PUB 72M. We encourage members to review this and provide feedback and comments to Aaron Hoover by Wednesday, December 13, so a compiled comment list can be submitted to PennDOT by their deadline of December 18th.
Recent Tweets by APC
- PHIA News Digest – Vol. 3, No. 32 August 14, 2018
- PennDOT July Letting Results August 13, 2018
- Registration Now Open for 2018 PHIA Annual Transportation Conference & Meeting August 8, 2018
- PHIA News Digest – Vol. 3, No. 31 August 6, 2018
- PHIA News Digest – Vol. 3, No. 30 August 1, 2018