S-15-024 (Step 2) – Proposes to make changes to the RC-15 Standard for Embankment Widening in PUB 72M. The changes are to promote the constructability and quality when repairing or widening embankment slopes while using rock and or soil fill for any Maintenance work under PUB 72M. We encourage members to review this and provide feedback and comments to Aaron Hoover by Wednesday, December 13, so a compiled comment list can be submitted to PennDOT by their deadline of December 18th.
Recent Tweets by APC
all-day APC/PennDOT Fall Seminar
APC/PennDOT Fall Seminar
Nov 14 – Nov 16 all-day
Registration will open in August. Visit the Fall Seminar website for more information.
10:00 am Future Leaders of Industry Confe...
Future Leaders of Industry Confe...
Nov 14 @ 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
This year’s conference will bring together up-and-coming future leaders with those “who have been there, done that”. You will hear from and meet successful engineering executives, contractors, and agency officials and learn about how they[...]
- PHIA News Digest – Vol. 3, No. 41 October 15, 2018
- PHIA News Digest – Vol. 3, No. 40 October 9, 2018
- Rafferty named PHIA Advocate of the Year; Senate approves automated speed enforcement October 4, 2018
- Rafferty named PHIA Advocate of the Year October 4, 2018
- PennDOT’s September Lettings Total $334 Million October 4, 2018