C-17-022 (Step 1) – Pub 408 § 516.2(k) has no reference to any method of evaluation. This PTM is being created to provide a reference that can be used. This proposed PTM was developed from existing Physical Lab test procedure PP40 that has been used successfully. Pub 408 § 516.2(k) is for adhesive anchoring material used in concrete pavement patching, commonly referred to as Dowel Bar Adhesive. We encourage members to review this and provide feedback and comments to Aaron Hoover by Thursday, December 14, so a compiled comment list can be submitted to PennDOT by their deadline of December 19th.
Recent Tweets by APC
- PHIA News Digest – Vol. 3, No. 32 August 14, 2018
- PennDOT July Letting Results August 13, 2018
- Registration Now Open for 2018 PHIA Annual Transportation Conference & Meeting August 8, 2018
- PHIA News Digest – Vol. 3, No. 31 August 6, 2018
- PHIA News Digest – Vol. 3, No. 30 August 1, 2018