APC District Spring Liaison Meetings in each of the PennDOT districts provide an open forum for members to address district and statewide issues relative to the Commonwealth’s highway construction industry. The main objective of these meetings is to facilitate communication between APC members and the department’s district offices in order to improve the quality of design and construction on the state’s road and bridge network.
Currently, registration is open for:
- District 6-0 (March 24, 2017 in King of Prussia, PA)
- District 10-0 (March 30, 2017 in Indiana, AP)
- District 2-0 (March 31, 2017 in State College)
- District 4-0 (April 5, 2017 in Luzerne, PA)
- District 5-0 (April 7, 2017 in Breinigsville, PA)
- District 11-0 (April 13, 2017 in Pittsburgh, PA)
PLEASE NOTE: There will not be a traditional APC/PennDOT Spring Liaison Meeting in District 8-0 this year. In lieu of this meeting, contractors are strongly encouraged to participate in the Industry Day during the District 8-0 Winter School being held on March 24 in Grantville from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM. Go here for more information.
The full meeting schedule is currently being finalized. Registration for all meetings is mandatory. Go here to see more details on times and location for each meeting. The schedule will be updated regularly so check back if you see a district that may not be live yet.
If you have any questions regarding these meetings, contact Lisa Sagan at 717-238-2513 ext/ 109.