On January 19, APC hosted a Webinar to discuss the Preliminary Partnering Specification from PennDOT. We had the opportunity to have a small group look over the Specification prior to the Webinar and make some minor changes. David Sinodis from Red Wolf Associates joined us to discuss the Specification during the Webinar along APC staff and PennDOT personnel. Also invited to attend were those who joined us for the Future Leaders of Industry at the APC Fall Conference. We had approximately 30 people join us for the Webinar. PennDOT will be looking to put a Clearance Transmittal out for this Specification sometime in February so that it can be utilized on specific projects this year as a trial and then unveil the Specification fully for Construction in 2019. If there is any questions or comments please contact Aaron Hoover. Below you will find the most recent Specification and Scorecard.
Recent Tweets by APC
- PennDOT & Turnpike Combined Letting History – updated Jan. 2019 January 17, 2019
- PHIA News Digest – Vol. 4, No. 3 January 14, 2019
- Capital Beltway tabbed for major improvements January 10, 2019
- Transportation Committee chairs announced January 10, 2019
- PennDOT Ends 2018 with $2.5 billion in Contract Lettings January 9, 2019