Braving a nasty rain storm Monday morning, about 15 candidates for the Pennsylvania General Assembly met with the broad-based Keystone Transportation Funding Coalition. The meeting was hosted by Jay Cleveland at Cleveland Brothers’ office in Murrysville. The Coalition was formed in 2008 by APC and other organizations to provide grassroots support for transportation funding. The coalition provided much-needed broad based advocacy for the 2013 funding legislation known as Act 89. The APC Advocacy Trust Fund pays for the expenses of the KTFC. Monday’s message covered the progress provided by Act 89 and funding challenges that lie ahead.
Recent Tweets by APC
- Wolf administration begins search for public transit solution December 4, 2018
- PHIA News Digest – Vol. 3, No. 47 December 3, 2018
- PennDOT’s November Lettings Top $150 Million November 30, 2018
- PHIA News Digest – Vol. 3, No. 46 November 28, 2018
- PHIA News Digest – Vol. 3, No. 45 November 19, 2018