The APC Risk Allocation Committee will meet with PennDOT representatives this coming Tuesday, April 11. Below are some of the agenda topics.
- Revisions to NPDES Environmental Permit Process
- Selective Testing of Hazardous & Regulated Fill
- Force Account Automation & Tracking & Workers Comp Submissions
- Bidding -ADA Ramps
- Justification of Bid Prices
- Payment for Pavement Patching & Sequence of Resurfacing Contracts
- Volume of Stocked Millings
- Clearance Transmittal CT H-17-003 (APC letter 2/28/17):
- Section 105.06 Utilities
- Section 105.07 Site Access by Others
- Clearance Transmittal CT C-17-002:
- Payment for Damage to Completed Work
Please contact Leonard Bellanca at the APC office with any concerns or suggestions for APC to discuss with the Department.