About 30 TCI-PAC supporters met yesterday with Speaker of the House Mike Turzai. The meeting was held in conjunction with the American Concrete Pavement Association’s Annual Meeting. Pictured above are APC President Max Hempt, APC Vice President Chuck Niederriter, APC Past President Geoff Clarke, Speaker Turzai and ACPA President John Becker. Speaker Turzai reiterated his support for automated speed enforcement in highway work zones and pledged to pass the bill before June.
Recent Tweets by APC
all-day APC/PennDOT Fall Seminar
APC/PennDOT Fall Seminar
Nov 14 – Nov 16 all-day
Registration will open in August. Visit the Fall Seminar website for more information.
10:00 am Future Leaders of Industry Confe...
Future Leaders of Industry Confe...
Nov 14 @ 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
This year’s conference will bring together up-and-coming future leaders with those “who have been there, done that”. You will hear from and meet successful engineering executives, contractors, and agency officials and learn about how they[...]
- PHIA News Digest – Vol. 3, No. 41 October 15, 2018
- PHIA News Digest – Vol. 3, No. 40 October 9, 2018
- Rafferty named PHIA Advocate of the Year; Senate approves automated speed enforcement October 4, 2018
- Rafferty named PHIA Advocate of the Year October 4, 2018
- PennDOT’s September Lettings Total $334 Million October 4, 2018