About 30 TCI-PAC supporters met yesterday with Speaker of the House Mike Turzai. The meeting was held in conjunction with the American Concrete Pavement Association’s Annual Meeting. Pictured above are APC President Max Hempt, APC Vice President Chuck Niederriter, APC Past President Geoff Clarke, Speaker Turzai and ACPA President John Becker. Speaker Turzai reiterated his support for automated speed enforcement in highway work zones and pledged to pass the bill before June.
Recent Tweets by APC
- PennDOT & Turnpike Combined Letting History – updated Jan. 2019 January 17, 2019
- PHIA News Digest – Vol. 4, No. 3 January 14, 2019
- Capital Beltway tabbed for major improvements January 10, 2019
- Transportation Committee chairs announced January 10, 2019
- PennDOT Ends 2018 with $2.5 billion in Contract Lettings January 9, 2019