APC and PAPA have jointly asked PennDOT and the Pa Turnpike Commission to reconsider their policy on extreme weather and potential schedule adjustments. Currently, policy holds that PennDOT will not consider project time extensions for weather related delays, unless there is a Federal or Commonwealth Declaration of Emergency and it is determined by the Secretary of Transportation, that the emergency had a direct impact on the completion of the project. We have worked in the past on trying to improve the current policy. Stay tuned for further information on this topic.