Find out at the 2nd Annual Construction Innovation Conference to be held April 12-13, 2018, in State College, PA. Space is limited so register today.
This two-day event will bring together industry innovators who are reshaping business as usual and are at the cutting edge of highway and bridge construction.
The conference will feature discussions on a broad range of topics, trends, and processes that are forming our industry, such as:
- Big Data and Traffic Management
- Robots that Self Assemble, a New Way to Build Bridges?
- Worlds Colliding: The Impact of Autonomous Systems in Construction & Engineering
- Work Zone Safety – Saving Lives with Work Zone Intrusion Technology
- Using Fleet Technology to Reduce Accidents and Liabilities in Construction
- The Paradigm Shift in Bridge Design and Visualization
- How Automated Speed Camera Technology Actually Works in Highway Construction Zones
- Innovative Contracting – I-270 Project
A complete agenda will be posted shortly on the conference page.