The APC/ACEC/PennDOT/PA Turnpike Committee working to explore Best Value in PA will meet again this week. Topics include:
- PennDOT and PTC Legal perspective on current procurement laws vis-a-vis best-value design-build.
- PennDOT’s clarification of how an “Alternative Delivery – Design Build” Central Office group would be involved in the project development process.
- PennDOT and PTC’s input on what future or past projects would be or have been good candidates for this type of procurement.
- APC and ACEC/PA review of PUB 448.
- Discuss the roll (governance vs. advisory) of an owner/industry committee to advise on the policy governing these procurements.
Contact Bob Latham at the APC office with any comments or questions (email@example.com).